HAPPY NIL DAY

Still how long before we see kids protesting it be changed that everyone in any sport gets stipend
if you are on scholarship you get a stipend, and that again has zero to do with NIL, thats an NCAA thing

I will bet a significant amount of cash that does not happen

Unfortunately, the kids I'm running into believe in equity not equality of opportunity. I'm pretty sure that kids will be complaining. I'm not agreeing with it. But I'm pretty sure kids will be complaining.

Now take out kids and substitute in persons and you can apply that to anything nowadays. Another reason, I'm pretty sure the kids will be complaining.

Unfortunately, the kids I'm running into believe in equity not equality of opportunity. I'm pretty sure that kids will be complaining. I'm not agreeing with it. But I'm pretty sure kids will be complaining.

Now take out kids and substitute in persons and you can apply that to anything nowadays. Another reason, I'm pretty sure the kids will be complaining.
and if they do, they either A) were not educated about NIL at the institution or B) dont understand that every athlete has the right to earn with NIL. Also if you are a scholarship athlete in any sport you get an NCAA stipend. Back to my point A. NIL, stipend and "play for pay" are 3 separate, distinct and different things. We are not talking society as a whole here, its not apples to apples

and if they do, they either A) were not educated about NIL at the institution or B) dont understand that every athlete has the right to earn with NIL. Also if you are a scholarship athlete in any sport you get an NCAA stipend. Back to my point A. NIL, stipend and "play for pay" are 3 separate, distinct and different things. We are not talking society as a whole here, its not apples to apples

I understand and agree with what you're saying. But, I'm just saying, I'll bet there will be complaining.

Back