HAPPY NIL DAY

Yeah but I am just thinking that the next push will be to get kids away from having to work and do sports so they can also have free time to do things and study that's why I think at some point there will be a push to pay for kids so they don't have to have jobs and give them more time.
Well you are saying 2 different things here. "away from having to work". they dont now, which is why they get stipends..."free time" they do, after practice, weight training, study hall....pay for play is not going to happen for multiple reasons that has nothing to do with the core concept of it.

Well you are saying 2 different things here. "away from having to work". they dont now, which is why they get stipends..."free time" they do, after practice, weight training, study hall....pay for play is not going to happen for multiple reasons that has nothing to do with the core concept of it.
I am thinking for of the walk ons who often have to get jobs to help cover things.

The NCAA? please they have done nothing to this point and if you think they will I have some beach front property in Fargo to sell you. Your painting a very broad brush on this.
But if it every came down to someone trying to fight for a stipend for all kids in all sports would it not be the NCAA who would have to fight it in court?

But will schools maybe turn blind eye to certain things if it means getting or keeping a big time recurit?
They can’t. It’s state law. Not some meaningless NCAA enforcement.

But if it every came down to someone trying to fight for a stipend for all kids in all sports would it not be the NCAA who would have to fight it in court?
No. And if someone would be bitching about that it would be news by now.

I am thinking for of the walk ons who often have to get jobs to help cover things.
Walk ons face the same daily schedule as a scholarship player. Practice schedule and academics. Only difference for a walk on? Your not on scholarship

Walk ons face the same daily schedule as a scholarship player. Practice schedule and academics. Only difference for a walk on? Your not on scholarship
Yeah but those kids often are working a job part time.

Back