HAPPY NIL DAY

Yeah this will be a very very messy situation if anything ever happens.
They wont touch it. What will happen if this suit moves forward and thats a big if the appeals will take years

They wont touch it. What will happen if this suit moves forward and thats a big if the appeals will take years
Oh that I do agree with that this is such a compliacted issue would take years

This is early days of NIL want to see what happens when kids try to fight something that might not agree with rules.

Reality is money has been hitting kids pockets for decades and that’s not stopping and NIL won’t increase or decrease that. Now what the hope is that fringe kids who should have applied for the draft now might stay.
I'm naive to this stuff Pack. I remember watching a documentary on Marcus Dupree and he was talking about guys coming to him with suitcases full of cash, but in today's hypersensitive age, how is this still getting done? How is money still hitting kids pockets without alarms going off? Serious question. I know nothing on this subject but would love to hear more.

Budman, how are these kids who came from poverty with no jobs wearing lots of jewelry, having great smart phones, having the best electronics: TV, video games, headphones, tattoos, cars?

That stuff is expensive.

I'm naive to this stuff Pack. I remember watching a documentary on Marcus Dupree and he was talking about guys coming to him with suitcases full of cash, but in today's hypersensitive age, how is this still getting done? How is money still hitting kids pockets without alarms going off? Serious question. I know nothing on this subject but would love to hear more.
Pretty much instead of $100 hand shakes now guys can offer guys on the team sponsorship deals. This is overdue kids should be able to profit off their names and likness. Though schools will limit what deals they can get that they just can't go and sign whatever they want to.

The NCAA for years has turned its back on blue blood programs, it’s not good for business. In hoops the money flows thru AAU programs and shoe companies. The FBI stuff basically exposed Miller at Arizona with under the table cash. In football it’s a bit more complicated. Still not clean but it’s much better than 10-15 years ago

How much of a hit will the AAU take with the NIL program? Will it take them out of the mix when it comes to directing players to programs they choose? If that happened, it wouldn't upset me.

Back