Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

This whole thing involving Giannis and the Heat reminds me of a story an old submarine man from WWII told me. He saw action in the Pacific against the Japanese. His words:

"We'd get a Japanese ship on scope. Line up the shot. Then send the torpedoes off. We often sent four, because so damned many of them were duds early on in the war. We kind of hoped a couple of them would hit the ship and blow her up. When you put the duds and misses together, you never counted on anything to happen the way you thought it might."

Only two out of four of these stories have any validity whatsoever, and even then, you gotta wonder if they're even on target, or a miss.

First of all Giannis cannot “sign” anywhere until he would become an UFA if that happens and it’s a major IF he’s going to get shopped for the best offer. #2 Miami would have a rip the roster apart to accommodate that, you think that would appeal to him? That’s actually an easy answer. Then factor in the money?

Reactions: TW
That ship has sailed he’s not coming to Milwaukee. Essential for what? Not a lot of 6-6 athletic wings who can shoot like him and would have been a perfect fit
yeah thats what i thought but the headline had it like a must move...hes been doing ok on the kings not exactly going to be make or break!

I havent been able to get my head around the relationship with Bam having same agent.

Is it that their agent might try to not add Bam to that roster so they have room for giannis or get him enough money to trade for him?

I havent been able to get my head around the relationship with Bam having same agent.

Is it that their agent might try to not add Bam to that roster so they have room for giannis or get him enough money to trade for him?
Neither....just pure speculation with no facts to support it

None of it matters. He ain't a Buck, probably never will be. Who do we start hearing rumors on next?

Giannis got back from Greece over the weekend and reports he will meet with the Bucks this week regarding his contract status.

Report that Bucks trade of Holiday might have killed the Bogdanovic deal. Once that trade was in place Bogdanovic was not liking to be a 3rd or 4th option on the team and that money was also limited once that trade went down. While they say Bogdanovic and his agent claimed they never talked to the Bucks Bogdanovic was in contact with Giannis so my guess Bogdanovic was all for the trade until he found out that he was not going to have the chance to be the main man next to Giannis.

Giannis got back from Greece over the weekend and reports he will meet with the Bucks this week regarding his contract status.

Report that Bucks trade of Holiday might have killed the Bogdanovic deal. Once that trade was in place Bogdanovic was not liking to be a 3rd or 4th option on the team and that money was also limited once that trade went down. While they say Bogdanovic and his agent claimed they never talked to the Bucks Bogdanovic was in contact with Giannis so my guess Bogdanovic was all for the trade until he found out that he was not going to have the chance to be the main man next to Giannis.
Let’s see he’s the 3rd option in Atlanta so there’s that. The league essentially killed the deal because of tampering allegations. Oh and he’s was never going to be the 2nd option in Milwaukee either.

Back