Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Now with Giannis done the next big chip will be anyone gives in to Rockets demands. Report that they have asked Philly for 3 1st round picks and Ben Simmons.

I can only say; "Wow!" This gives Milwaukee a chance to turn this thing into championships.

I can only say; "Wow!" This gives Milwaukee a chance to turn this thing into championships.
Yeah I know some still question does MKE still have that second guy to be Giannis running mate as they question if Middleton or Holiday an be that 2nd guy. I sure hope one of them can be it.

Yeah I know some still question does MKE still have that second guy to be Giannis running mate as they question if Middleton or Holiday an be that 2nd guy. I sure hope one of them can be it.
Those people must not watch much pro basketball

I think the deal with Giannis will actually lure some near-end free agents into Milwaukee, if the Bucks call them. Making a lower dollar figure and playing for a ring may be more important to someone who already has enough money that they're set for life. Next year we may well see that happen. Kind of like watching how the Lakers are a magnet for that type player.

I think the deal with Giannis will actually lure some near-end free agents into Milwaukee, if the Bucks call them. Making a lower dollar figure and playing for a ring may be more important to someone who already has enough money that they're set for life. Next year we may well see that happen. Kind of like watching how the Lakers are a magnet for that type player.
Steph Curry to the Bucks! He kept saying how he wanted to play with Giannis. LOL

Unless they want mid level exemptions not sure. The core is Giannis, Middleton and Holiday. Any FA would be bench types. I looking forward to see Portis and the rest of new guys mesh off the bench

Back