Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Unless they want mid level exemptions not sure. The core is Giannis, Middleton and Holiday. Any FA would be bench types. I looking forward to see Portis and the rest of new guys mesh off the bench
No argument there. It's pretty much what I see happening. There's always room for a little more talent.

I'm curious, your point is what? Fox News made up those quotes from him that he never said?
There was a hell of lot of other material to write about with Giannis signing, like how much he loved the city, how much he loved the way the city and the organization believed in him, that winning was important, that what he want is kids and championships.....but lets talk about burning jerseys, and the headline was so positive. But then it fits the narrative

I'm curious, your point is what? Fox News made up those quotes from him that he never said?
all you had to do was actually watch the clip of the interview in the tweet that fox posted to realize that the fox headline was tongue in cheek. he did not "fear" fans burning his jersey. and it was the interviewer who planted the whole idea in his mind with the question. the headline was pure clickbait.

all you had to do was actually watch the clip of the interview in the tweet that fox posted to realize that the fox headline was tongue in cheek. he did not "fear" fans burning his jersey. and it was the interviewer who planted the whole idea in his mind with the question. the headline was pure clickbait.
Historically Fox News or for that matter any news (non sports) organization write tongue in cheek headlines. My point was there was a positive angle to write and report a story here but lets lead with sensational jersey burning. And yes if it was CNN or MSNBC or even ESPN I would have the same reaction. Only difference here is that this narrative is common at "certain" networks, and for that this probably should move to Outhouse

You're exactly right - this was media clickbait at it's best. Write a headline to grab attention, regardless of whether it's really what the article says or not. Regardless, maybe he really never "feared" kids burning his jersey, but the possibility of it happening was something he did think about. So the headline exaggerated it . . . :)

You're exactly right - this was media clickbait at it's best. Write a headline to grab attention, regardless of whether it's really what the article says or not. Regardless, maybe he really never "feared" kids burning his jersey, but the possibility of it happening was something he did think about. So the headline exaggerated it . . . :)
But why even run the story......but whatever, it’s not like it’s new news, it fits

But why even run the story......but whatever, it’s not like it’s new news, it fits
Why not? In my opinion, of all the stories that get run this was far from the worst offender of not being relevant or entertaining. I mean, most of the stories on Yahoo "Sports" are less relevant!
I guess it may just have been a slow news day.

Back