Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Giannis got back from Greece over the weekend and reports he will meet with the Bucks this week regarding his contract status.

Report that Bucks trade of Holiday might have killed the Bogdanovic deal. Once that trade was in place Bogdanovic was not liking to be a 3rd or 4th option on the team and that money was also limited once that trade went down. While they say Bogdanovic and his agent claimed they never talked to the Bucks Bogdanovic was in contact with Giannis so my guess Bogdanovic was all for the trade until he found out that he was not going to have the chance to be the main man next to Giannis.
Oh ....Atlanta overpaid for him also

Well less then a week to go. At this point you have to question if he's signing because if he was why has he not signed yet? If he's not signing then you should go look to trade him because why let him walk for nothing.

Well less then a week to go. At this point you have to question if he's signing because if he was why has he not signed yet? If he's not signing then you should go look to trade him because why let him walk for nothing.
There is zero indication he's not signing. Why not yet? well he has really 4 options to consider. #1 sign the Super-max #2 sign a 3 year deal with an option #3 sign a 2 year deal with an option #4 enter FA at end of season.

He's not getting traded

There is zero indication he's not signing. Why not yet? well he has really 4 options to consider. #1 sign the Super-max #2 sign a 3 year deal with an option #3 sign a 2 year deal with an option #4 enter FA at end of season.

He's not getting traded

Pretty much defines where this is heading. I see him doing a 2-year deal with a player option. It gives him more control over his future.

Pretty much defines where this is heading. I see him doing a 2-year deal with a player option. It gives him more control over his future.
I tend to agree. Cap is in flux this year so gives time to get back to normal revenue flow. Also gives him 10 years of service in 2023 which gives him another shot at the pie

He's not getting traded
I just wonder why run it right down to the deadline though?

I just wonder why run it right down to the deadline though?
Because contracts have a lot of fine print to negotiate it’s not a broiler plate document. And there are multiple options to consider

Maybe Curry will want to be traded to MKE now since all the GS fans said he would want to play with him. LOL

Back