Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

You are really undervaluing Norwa. And I cannot stress this enough, this team sans PG is really position less.
Norwa is still a rookie though I think he wont get much playing time to start the season maybe as it goes along he picks up the game more he will get more minutes.

Norwa is still a rookie though I think he wont get much playing time to start the season maybe as it goes along he picks up the game more he will get more minutes.
He’s maybe the best spot up shooter on the roster. He was a steal at 45

The free agent additions of both D.J. Augustin and Bobby Portis, through the midlevel exception and bi-annual exception, has triggered the hard cap, which is set at $138.9 million this year and a little more than $6 million over the luxury tax threshold. On top of that, Jrue Holiday’s contract contains up to $4.7 million incentives, per Spotrac.

Because of the uncertainty of those incentives being triggered, depending on Holiday’s performance as well as earning accolades, that takes up plenty of the room between the tax line and hitting the cap apron where the Bucks can go no further with their salaries.

Report that LeBron and Davis to try to recurit Giannis to LA.

Back