Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

The question is, have they improved on defense, especially around defending 3's? That's been their biggest issue in the playoffs the last 2 years. The other question is - do the new guys shoot free throws a a higher percentage?
One other thought. Bench is more athletic so rotations on defense should be better which will help

One other thought. Bench is more athletic so rotations on defense should be better which will help
If they are indeed more athletic now, that does bode well for their defense. Yes, it's a style of defense that leaves more open 3s, but with more athleticism maybe the rotations get their quicker.

If they are indeed more athletic now, that does bode well for their defense. Yes, it's a style of defense that leaves more open 3s, but with more athleticism maybe the rotations get their quicker.
Actually should help the defense on rotations

I think the defense between Holiday and Bledsoe are a wash. Holiday much better shooter. Overall depth will see if team got better or worse.

I think the defense between Holiday and Bledsoe are a wash. Holiday much better shooter. Overall depth will see if team got better or worse.
No. Holiday is a much better on ball defender. Might be the best defensive PG in the league, and a few players have voiced that

Better shooters and more athletic off bench. Might be 10 deep

See Bucks pulled the qualfying offer from Frank Mason making him a UFA now.

Rough guess this is what you will see for a depth chart.

PG-Holiday, Augustin, Divincenzo
SG-Divincenzo, Connaughton, Forbes, Merrill
PF-Giannis, Wilson, Portis, Norwa
SF-Middleton, Craig, Norwa, Thanasis
C-Lopez, Portis, Giannis

Rough guess this is what you will see for a depth chart.

PG-Holiday, Augustin, Divincenzo
SG-Divincenzo, Connaughton, Forbes, Merrill
PF-Giannis, Wilson, Portis, Norwa
SF-Middleton, Craig, Norwa, Thanasis
C-Lopez, Portis, Giannis
You are really undervaluing Norwa. And I cannot stress this enough, this team sans PG is really position less.

Back