Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Well then would Kings want Clint Capela back because he is due $52 million over the next 3 years
Sac does not want to take on any long term salary. Especially with the 4th year option kicker, player option in Year 4 and 15-percent trade kicker for the restricted free agent

per Stein
The max trade kicker in the Bogdanovic offer sheet, I'm told, is structured so the team that deals him away must pay it

Sac does not want to take on any long term salary. Especially with the 4th year option kicker
Well then to make salaries match Snell would have to come back plus they would want something back to make it worth while that's why they would want that 1st round pick back. Snell is a 1 year deal and they want young player to take back

Well then to make salaries match Snell would have to come back plus they would want something back to make it worth while that's why they would want that 1st round pick back. Snell is a 1 year deal and they want young player to take back
They are not matching, no chance Atlanta gives up youth

And here’s the thing ....$18m per year as your 3rd scoring option is borderline nuts

And....you already have Reddish & Huerter on the roster. A lot of duplication

Could Kings match then trade him to MKE for any of the guys MKE signed and include Wilson and DiVincezo?

I really like the way this team is structured. Upgrade at PG, bench is really improved and more athletic. Big improvement

In:
Jrue Holiday
DJ Augustine
Bryn Forbes
Bobby Portis
Torrey Craig
Jordan Nwora
Sam Merrill
Mamadi Diakite
Jaylen Adams

Out:
Eric Bledsoe
George Hill
RJ Hampton
Wesley Matthews
Ersan Illysova
Marvin Williams
Robin Lopez
2 first round Pickel

I really like the way this team is structured. Upgrade at PG, bench is really improved and more athletic. Big improvement

In:
Jrue Holiday
DJ Augustine
Bryn Forbes
Bobby Portis
Torrey Craig
Jordan Nwora
Sam Merrill
Mamadi Diakite
Jaylen Adams

Out:
Eric Bledsoe
George Hill
RJ Hampton
Wesley Matthews
Ersan Illysova
Marvin Williams
Robin Lopez
2 first round Pickel
The question is, have they improved on defense, especially around defending 3's? That's been their biggest issue in the playoffs the last 2 years. The other question is - do the new guys shoot free throws a a higher percentage?

The question is, have they improved on defense, especially around defending 3's? That's been their biggest issue in the playoffs the last 2 years. The other question is - do the new guys shoot free throws a a higher percentage?
It’s more the system that dictates how they defend the 3. I do think the defense at PG improved greatly. Not sure on FT but much of that issue is Giannis

Back