Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

I think we just disagree a bit on position. Wing or PG type, guy who it’s the Ragu mold, slasher who can score.

I don't disagree on that. If you could get Yam Madur out of Israel. Could end up a real solid point.

I don't disagree on that. If you could get Yam Madur out of Israel. Could end up a real solid point.
He must love Thanksgiving Hey Yam pass the Yams please LOL

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Rut Ro ....
The Bucks' sign-and-trade that would bring Bogdan Bogdanovic to Milwaukee is in jeopardy, per @sam_amick. Bogdanovic did not agree to the trade.

I think he wants more money in a deal then MKE is offering otherwise he will go sign the best offer he gets and make either Kings match or let him walk.

I think he wants more money in a deal then MKE is offering otherwise he will go sign the best offer he gets and make either Kings match or let him walk.
I think it’s money and he might want to be the alpha dog and not the 4th option

I think it’s money and he might want to be the alpha dog and not the 4th option
I don't know if he is the top option on any team maybe a 2nd but question does he want a chance at a ring because if he does then it's best to be the 3rd or 4th option

I don't know if he is the top option on any team maybe a 2nd but question does he want a chance at a ring because if he does then it's best to be the 3rd or 4th option
Lot of layers on this. If he wanted to chase a ring doubt this falls apart

Back