Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Not sure. That is was even announced or leaked whatever you want to call it makes zero sense. It’s tampering since he’s a RFA. strange
Well could have Bogdon's agent leaked it out?

Thing I find strange is Bucks or Kings never came out right away to kill the rumor.
My guess is yes they had a deal in place but only way it works is if contract language is finalized and even then you keep your mouth shut

My guess is yes they had a deal in place but only way it works is if contract language is finalized and even then you keep your mouth shut
Also shame on MKE if they never had a deal in place with Bogdon. Kind of defeats the purpose if you don't have a deal set with him first before you try to finish a trade.

Also shame on MKE if they never had a deal in place with Bogdon. Kind of defeats the purpose if you don't have a deal set with him first before you try to finish a trade.
That’s my point, it never got that far. And technically your not supposed to anyway. Can’t negotiate with an RFA without an offer sheet

Being that he's a restricted free agent, could he still "choose" to sign with the Bucks?

Back