Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Not sold on Brown or Connaughton being back.
What market does Brown have? As to Connaughton maybe a bit larger but he at best a role player so market could be thin, plus I get the sense he would like to stay

What market does Brown have? As to Connaughton maybe a bit larger but he at best a role player so market could be thin, plus I get the sense he would like to stay
Have not heard yet if Brown even got a qualifying offer. Heard Bucks made one to Frank Mason III but that's it.

According to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, Bogdanovic believes he can get an offer with an average salary of $18 million— amounting to a deal in the four-year, $72 million range.

“The word on the street, I always have to be careful of this because I get in trouble, the word on the street is he thinks he can get an offer, or there’s belief that there’s offers out there that average $18 million per year,” said Brian Windhorst. “Somewhere in the four-year, $72 million range. That, I think a lot of people think would come from Atlanta. I think the most Milwaukee can do is something closer to the $15 million to $16 million per year range. Over four years, that’s $8 million or $9 million, depending on where all the decimal points go. That’s not an insignificant amount of money.”

Well looking at the Bucks roster including draft picks and figuring they keep Frank Mason as a RFA and add a couple guys using their exemptions they should be at 12 guys. Figure they had a couple guys on two way deals puts team at 14 players it will put the Bucks right around the luxury tax threshold they may be a tad under or just a tad over.

Well looking at the Bucks roster including draft picks and figuring they keep Frank Mason as a RFA and add a couple guys using their exemptions they should be at 12 guys. Figure they had a couple guys on two way deals puts team at 14 players it will put the Bucks right around the luxury tax threshold they may be a tad under or just a tad over.
I think the use the full exception on one guy...who? not sure

Wes Matthews to Lakes on 1 year $3.6 million deal.

Back