Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

So saw Holiday is likely a one and done in MKE since he has player option for 21-22 and will probably opt out to cash in. Makes picks we gave up seem a lot more.

So saw Holiday is likely a one and done in MKE since he has player option for 21-22 and will probably opt out to cash in. Makes picks we gave up seem a lot more.
Likely? No

Why not opt out he probably can land a deal well over 100 million.
Ever look at the 2022 class of FA’s? He’s 31 years old and unless he blows up it’s damn hard to turn down $26m. I think that the amount or close. And also cap league wide might still be an issue

I think with these trades, many people now believe that Milwaukee may be a destination for "veterans" who are hoping to get a ring - and the Bucks now provide them with a realistic chance. My buddy from the Mavs thinks the Bucks first five is "sensational".

Also - there's a lot of talk out there about James Harden and the Nets. Personally, I don't think it's a good fit because that would be 3 players who want the ball in their hands; plus the Nets simply don't have the draft capital to make it work.

New rumor Bucks are one of teams going after Avery Bradley

The panic among Bucks fans was reaching DEFCON 5 level and really for no reason. I get most most of it was from unfounded rumors about Miami and GS but fact is he was not getting traded. Now does he sign super max? 60/40 yes but I would not be surprised at all he does a 2-3 year opt out type to assure the cap situation league wide stabilizes and in many ways that benefits him.

DEFCON 1?

Back