Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

Bud had to sell me. I don't take things for granted. He moved up, no doubt about it.
Can he now sell you ocean front property in AZ? Is he that good? :)

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Bud had to sell me. I don't take things for granted. He moved up, no doubt about it.
Though next year they don't win the title it's not fire Bud right? ;)

Though next year they don't win the title it's not fire Bud right? ;)
It depends on how he handles the talent he has to work with. Right now I have no feel for where it's going. Until the whole trade/free agency period ends, and they're in camp, I have no idea who will be there - for certain.

Chemistry.

It depends on how he handles the talent he has to work with. Right now I have no feel for where it's going. Until the whole trade/free agency period ends, and they're in camp, I have no idea who will be there - for certain.

Chemistry.
To me right now biggest question mark is does Portis come back or does he get a big offer from some team.

Chemistry.
Just my gut but it’s going to be the same group only 2 questions are Bobby and Tucker. They hold “Bird Rights” on Tucker but not sure they exercise it. It’s not a simple answer. Portis I think stays, just a question on how much.

To me right now biggest question mark is does Portis come back or does he get a big offer from some team.
He’s not getting a “big” offer. I’ve made my case about that.

Just my gut but it’s going to be the same group only 2 questions are Bobby and Tucker. They hold “Bird Rights” on Tucker but not sure they exercise it. It’s not a simple answer. Portis I think stays, just a question on how much.
Tucker is also 35 years old. How much and how long would you want to give him? I think you would not go beyond 2 years tops for him and other contenders will have interest in a guy who plays really good defense.

He’s not getting a “big” offer. I’ve made my case about that.
I disagree with it I think he can get the $8 million a year he made a couple years ago in NY.

Back