Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

He’s not a defender like Tucker. Tucker can guard 1-4 easily
Ok then question would you use Ragu as trade bait for something knowing he is coming into a contract year?

Ok then question would you use Ragu as trade bait for something knowing he is coming into a contract year?
Not with his rookie contract for this year. Personally I think he was missed in the playoffs.

Not with his rookie contract for this year. Personally I think he was missed in the playoffs.
Thing is he won't be cheap to resign though so if you can re-sign Tucker and get a piece off the bench is he worth moving knowing he is going to be a hard choice to resign or not with how you are cap strung.

Thing is he won't be cheap to resign though so if you can re-sign Tucker and get a piece off the bench is he worth moving knowing he is going to be a hard choice to resign or not with how you are cap strung.
You make that decision next year

Forbes is gone, in my estimation. His defense was exposed in the playoffs. A decent offensive player, at times, but on defense? Not so much.

You make that decision next year
Well next year is the choice let him walk or resign him? Better not to get something for him now if you will let him walk otherwise?

Forbes is gone, in my estimation. His defense was exposed in the playoffs. A decent offensive player, at times, but on defense? Not so much.
Well Forbes though if he thinks he can't get more then $2.5 million in FA he might opt in.

Well next year is the choice let him walk or resign him? Better not to get something for him now if you will let him walk otherwise?
No. He gives them on the court and financial flexibility. You don’t trade a starter unless you get a starter back

Back