Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

I disagree with it I think he can get the $8 million a year he made a couple years ago in NY.
And there is a reason he’s not in NY anymore at that price tag. He’s not a good defender, average rebounder at best. He’s a stretch 4 who’s career stats tell the story

Tucker is also 35 years old. How much and how long would you want to give him? I think you would not go beyond 2 years tops for him and other contenders will have interest in a guy who plays really good defense.
That’s why I said it’s not a simple answer. He’s the biggest decision to make. He’s not starting with Ragu coming back, he’s a role player who plays a damn important role

That’s why I said it’s not a simple answer. He’s the biggest decision to make. He’s not starting with Ragu coming back, he’s a role player who plays a damn important role
If he would take 3-4 million a year I would bring him back but not sure he gets better offer and/or more minutes elsewhere

If he would take 3-4 million a year I would bring him back but not sure he gets better offer and/or more minutes elsewhere
He will get at least $3m. He’s not taking a 50% pay cut. He has a market for his defense alone

Just guesses on my part here. I think Tucker would want $6-7 mill to stay. I think Portis would be in the $7-8 range.

Just my thoughts, nothing more.

He will get at least $3m. He’s not taking a 50% pay cut. He has a market for his defense alone
I don't know to MKE if he's worth more then 3 or 4. As you pointed out you got Ragu coming back and you also likely can't sig all 3 of Portis, Forbes and Tucker maybe you can get 2 but I don't think all 3 with the cap limiting them.

I don't know to MKE if he's worth more then 3 or 4. As you pointed out you got Ragu coming back and you also likely can't sig all 3 of Portis, Forbes and Tucker maybe you can get 2 but I don't think all 3 with the cap limiting them.
forbes was pretty much a non-factor in the playoffs outside of one game. if you have to let one of them go, maybe it's him

Forbes will not be back. I’m 75% sure on that one.

Back