Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Should be able to get decent player at 31 you figure. I could see them go for a jr/sr more developed kid that will help more right away they a young devleop kid with more upside.
Anything past 5 is a crap shoot this is a very weak draft

TW

Reaction score
You actually think Dosunmu will fall that low? I think he goes between 15-20. He has a sweet mid-range jump shot. He gets the ball up high over his head on the shots. Hard to block.

I remember when they played Wisconsin. He's quick, and could become a very good defender.

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
You actually think Dosunmu will fall that low? I think he goes between 15-20. He has a sweet mid-range jump shot. He gets the ball up high over his head on the shots. Hard to block.

I remember when they played Wisconsin. He's quick, and could become a very good defender.
He might. He’s not very athletic for a guard and that might be a liability at the next level. His length is impressive and as you noted he can guard. The knock on him is shot selection at times. 15 -20 seems a bit high but the reality is past 5 it’s a free for all.

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Good takes on him. Holiday could push the kid also. Like you I like his game but can see some limitations at the next level

TW

Reaction score
That is a good evaluation of him.

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
If he’s there Ayo Dosunmu would be worth the gamble at 31. He’s a good fit in this system
Seems like a kid who might be a real good fit if he's there. Got a few years of experince at the college level so could play some minutes in games right away.

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
What about this guy? Seen a few sites say he could be a good fit as backup guard in MKE.