Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

Packinatl

Just thinking Jim Paschke gets to go out on high note and gets a ring also after calling Bucks games for 30-35 years. Or is he not an acutal employee of the team?
He will get a ring I am confident about that, not sure how Bucks radio / tv network is structured but probably not an employee

Reactions: TW

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2021 Draft Guru
WWE sending the Bucks a champions title.

ACA9CLR9

HowardK4

He will get a ring I am confident about that, not sure how Bucks radio / tv network is structured but probably not an employee
Per my neighbor, almost all of the radio announcers are employees of the NBA team, except for him and maybe a couple more. He works for the radio station, which is now owned by ESPN (which is a story in itself).

Packinatl

Per my neighbor, almost all of the radio announcers are employees of the NBA team, except for him and maybe a couple more. He works for the radio station, which is now owned by ESPN (which is a story in itself).
Thanks. I know many of the NFL guys are employed by the radio network, which in the case of some teams are owned by the clubs.

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2021 Draft Guru
Thanks. I know many of the NFL guys are employed by the radio network, which in the case of some teams are owned by the clubs.
Yeah I take it Wayne Larrivee is a Packers employee because it's always called the Packers radio network.