Bucks slow start?

Reading that the Bucks might still be in on Rivers despite signing Teague.

Though Teague to MKE after 8 years ago signing a RFA offer sheet with MKE to be matched by ATL.

Bucks seem to be losing a lot lately. This team just does not seem impressive. Unless they can find another gear in the playoffs I don't think they will beat the Nets or 76ers in a series.

Bucks seem to be losing a lot lately. This team just does not seem impressive. Unless they can find another gear in the playoffs I don't think they will beat the Nets or 76ers in a series.
Well they got screwed last night on a horrible call on Tucker but I digress. They lost Giannis for a few games so 5-5 in last 10 is not a real shocker. I’ve said it like beating a dead horse but there is no flow to the season. Philadelphia lost at home to a below avg Warriors team last night and Brooklyn is only 6-4 in their last 10.

Not real concerned about Brooklyn, that lineup is fragile and not deep. Philadelphia is good but not some dominant team. Ask me when playoff time rolls around. I’m more confident this year than last

They will probably get through the first round. I doubt they make it through two. When the dust settled, in the off-season, despite everything people want to believe, they'll blame it on Bud and dump him. That's assuming they fail in round two.

They may have better talent than last year, but they don't have the team cohesiveness that says that they play better together, as a unit. That's what matters most to me, not the number of stars.

They will probably get through the first round. I doubt they make it through two. When the dust settled, in the off-season, despite everything people want to believe, they'll blame it on Bud and dump him. That's assuming they fail in round two.

They may have better talent than last year, but they don't have the team cohesiveness that says that they play better together, as a unit. That's what matters most to me, not the number of stars.
we can agree to disagree. Much of the inconsistency is that the season has been so disjointed. Holiday out for an extended period, Giannis out for 5 games, schedule, back to backs....I watched a very good Philly team get rolled by a very below avg GS team lat night. In the big picture only Utah and Phoenix has been close to dominate this year, LA Clipps have been inconsistent, Lake Show has been hit with injuries but even with Bron they looked just ok, Brooklyn? Durant has only played 24 games and their bench is well not good. I think they get a 2 seed and its Philly and Bucks in east final

we can agree to disagree. Much of the inconsistency is that the season has been so disjointed. Holiday out for an extended period, Giannis out for 5 games, schedule, back to backs....I watched a very good Philly team get rolled by a very below avg GS team lat night. In the big picture only Utah and Phoenix has been close to dominate this year, LA Clipps have been inconsistent, Lake Show has been hit with injuries but even with Bron they looked just ok, Brooklyn? Durant has only played 24 games and their bench is well not good. I think they get a 2 seed and its Philly and Bucks in east final

Although we disagree, I hope you're right. I don't want to see what could be a promising next couple of years go down the tubes because of poor decisions. When there's failure, someone's head always rolls.

Although we disagree, I hope you're right. I don't want to see what could be a promising next couple of years go down the tubes because of poor decisions. When there's failure, someone's head always rolls.
I just dont see any real failure. The bubble was a disaster granted but I give them a mulligan for various reasons. The 60 win season was a bit of a mirage. The league was a bit down especially the east to the record was probably a bit better than the talent.

Back