Bucks slow start?

Bucks fill 15th roster spot by signing Mamadi Diakite to full contract and signing Josh Jackson to a 2 way deal to replace that deal.

Really good performance vs Philadelphia last night. Lot of good things. Balance and spacing on offense was excellent, Giannis did not force anything, let the game come to him. Bench was again excellent, Portis, Connaughton & Forbes. Not happy with the brain cramp late by Merrill, Norwa, Thiannis. Follow up with another win Saturday and you cut it to 1 in the loss column

I was impressed. The bench does have some pop, and they also play some defense. Down sides from last year? DiVincenzo and Lopez are not getting the results they did a year ago. I agree on the fiasco at the end. The deep end of the bench looked like they hadn't seen a basketball before. Not impressed by their play. I'd expect Bud had something to say about it.

The 76ers are vulnerable. So is everyone else this year. Getting through any round in the playoffs is going to be tough.

I was impressed. The bench does have some pop, and they also play some defense. Down sides from last year? DiVincenzo and Lopez are not getting the results they did a year ago. I agree on the fiasco at the end. The deep end of the bench looked like they hadn't seen a basketball before. Not impressed by their play. I'd expect Bud had something to say about it.

The 76ers are vulnerable. So is everyone else this year. Getting through any round in the playoffs is going to be tough.
I disagree on Lopez. He had 16 last night and was 4-7 from deep. Part of it is they space the floor so well there is more balance so some drop is expected. DiVincenzo is fine, he’s basically the 5th option so to me it’s still an upgrade over Matthew’s. Agree everyone has warts and that’s ok. Actually NY scares me more now than Brooklyn, that might change in 2 weeks but now they are playing amazing basketball

Back