Bucks slow start?

I will worry about that in a few months.
With holiday's new deal I don't know if Bucks will be able to do much. I am guessing they will be hard capped for a while.

The 76ers were playing short, but that doesn't take anything away with the Bucks depth. It was nice seeing guys step up like they did. They looked more polished today than they did just a couple of weeks ago. Loved the play by Thianas just before halftime. Smart, heads up play, even though it got nothing on the boards.

Bucks are getting healthy at just the right time. Let's hope it stays that way.
Agree on the health thing. I mentioned at draft time Nwora was a 2nd round gem. The dude can just flat shoot.

The 76ers were playing short, but that doesn't take anything away with the Bucks depth. It was nice seeing guys step up like they did. They looked more polished today than they did just a couple of weeks ago. Loved the play by Thianas just before halftime. Smart, heads up play, even though it got nothing on the boards.

Bucks are getting healthy at just the right time. Let's hope it stays that way.
Thanasis just needs to snap his fingers and make the other team disappear.

Big thing is if Bucks and 76ers would tie at end of the season the Bucks own the tie-breaker vs them.

Giannis today breaks 12K points and also now stands at 12,023 points passing the Big Dog Glen Robinson for 2nd in all time team history for scoring.

Funny though Giannis had no idea why fans were cheering when he passed him on the list.

How bad are the Bucks? Without Giannis they can't beat the worst team in the NBA the rockets. If ankle is serious they get bounced round 1.

Not only did they lose to the worst team in the NBA, they gave up over 140 points. Ugly loss. I hope they can find some consistency in the playoffs, because they sure can't find it during the regular season.

Not only did they lose to the worst team in the NBA, they gave up over 140 points. Ugly loss. I hope they can find some consistency in the playoffs, because they sure can't find it during the regular season.
No teams are / have been consistently good. Lot a factors in play with scheduling and injuries. Hell Washington might be the best team in the East now.

How bad are the Bucks? Without Giannis they can't beat the worst team in the NBA the rockets. If ankle is serious they get bounced round 1.
And GS beat Brooklyn in Brooklyn. There is no rhyme or reason to this season league wide. Hell Washington probably beats Philadelphia in 7 or maybe Brooklyn

Back