Bucks slow start?

Back to back wins over Philly and Bucks just destroy them in todays game with a 38 point win.

Back to back wins over Philly and Bucks just destroy them in todays game with a 38 point win.
Not going to read much into today’s game. Embiid and Simmons were both out. Milwaukee looks like the healthiest team now, who knows in 2-3 weeks. If anything the defense again was really good especially on the perimeter. The upgrade at both guard spots is not even close

Not going to read much into today’s game. Embiid and Simmons were both out. Milwaukee looks like the healthiest team now, who knows in 2-3 weeks. If anything the defense again was really good especially on the perimeter. The upgrade at both guard spots is not even close
Do agree Holiday vs Bledsoe difference is night and day.

So is Vinny Di and Matthews.
Bobby Portis has been a very nice surprise. Bucks will have to find someone to replace him next year because someone is going to give him a nice contract based on what he did this year.

One good thing about today's game also is a blowout you get to empty the bench out and get everyone some minutes to get some rust knocked off if they have not played in a while. Teague got some nice mintues today and showed what he is at this point a player who will dish out assists and help set up the other guys. 15 minutes played 1 point but 8 assists.

Bobby Portis has been a very nice surprise. Bucks will have to find someone to replace him next year because someone is going to give him a nice contract based on what he did this year.
Assuming he leaves. I have confidence this front office / ownership does not mind a tax hit. They have not proven me wrong yet

Assuming he leaves. I have confidence this front office / ownership does not mind a tax hit. They have not proven me wrong yet
Don't know he is going to opt out he would be crazy not to. I think some lesser team could offer him more money chance to start.

The 76ers were playing short, but that doesn't take anything away with the Bucks depth. It was nice seeing guys step up like they did. They looked more polished today than they did just a couple of weeks ago. Loved the play by Thianas just before halftime. Smart, heads up play, even though it got nothing on the boards.

Bucks are getting healthy at just the right time. Let's hope it stays that way.

Don't know he is going to opt out he would be crazy not to. I think some lesser team could offer him more money chance to start.
I will worry about that in a few months.

Back