Bucks slow start?

And GS beat Brooklyn in Brooklyn. There is no rhyme or reason to this season league wide. Hell Washington probably beats Philadelphia in 7 or maybe Brooklyn
GS is not a bad team they have one of the best players in the NBA on that team.

GS is not a bad team they have one of the best players in the NBA on that team.
And to be clear and transparent. If Washington played Milwaukee, Brooklyn or Philadelphia in a 7 game series starting tomorrow I take Washington.

Like I've been saying since about 3 weeks into this season. The Bucks won't get through the second round of the playoffs. They may have a lot of talent on their roster, but they aren't playing like a cohesive team, knowing what each person's moves are going to be. They also lose focus, and seem to quit on themselves at times. You don't win championships playing like that.

Bud has to make them reach that level, or he's not doing his job.

Like I've been saying since about 3 weeks into this season. The Bucks won't get through the second round of the playoffs. They may have a lot of talent on their roster, but they aren't playing like a cohesive team, knowing what each person's moves are going to be. They also lose focus, and seem to quit on themselves at times. You don't win championships playing like that.

I think if Bucks don't make the finals this year Bud gets fired.

Have you seen any team consistent and cohesive this year except maybe Utah and Phoenix? I haven't. Not sure of the exact number of games bit I would guess they have had a complete roster / set rotation for 20% of the season, that gets you inconsistent play especially on defense. Every day I look at the injury report and its never a clean slate. The healthiest team wins the east

Have you seen any team consistent and cohesive this year except maybe Utah and Phoenix? I haven't. Not sure of the exact number of games bit I would guess they have had a complete roster / set rotation for 20% of the season, that gets you inconsistent play especially on defense. Every day I look at the injury report and its never a clean slate. The healthiest team wins the east
It doesn't matter how other teams play. I'm talking about how the Bucks are playing. That's on them, not on what others do. I see that talent and I don't see the results that should be there. I honestly don't see them going past the second round.

It doesn't matter how other teams play. I'm talking about how the Bucks are playing. That's on them, not on what others do. I see that talent and I don't see the results that should be there. I honestly don't see them going past the second round.
and on paper Brooklyn is more talented. I digress.... My point is no team in the east has been consistent and its not as much coaching as other factors such as injuries, scheduling. And theGive me scheduling is just a mess but I guess follow the money. At least this team is accountable. Holiday took the blame for some bad decisions on switching and so has Middleton and Lopez.

Thing is you better get to finals in next couple years or Giannis will say trade me to a team that can.

Thing is you better get to finals in next couple years or Giannis will say trade me to a team that can.
please that is happing has much as you predicted he was gone and Holiday was not resigning, and I will bet a nice chunk of cash on that

Back