Bucks slow start?

Man Bucks do not like playing the Rockets. Won by 8 last night but still gave up 133 to Houston. They gave up a ton of points and the loss last time they played them. MKE must decide they don't want to play any defense at all vs them.

Man Bucks do not like playing the Rockets. Won by 8 last night but still gave up 133 to Houston. They gave up a ton of points and the loss last time they played them. MKE must decide they don't want to play any defense at all vs them.
It’s a win, Houston made shots but the defense was not horrible. They made 47% from 3 and not all open looks

It’s a win, Houston made shots but the defense was not horrible. They made 47% from 3 and not all open looks
Hopefully MKE is not doing the playing to the level of competiton. They played great against the Nets and now Houston ugly game.

Hopefully MKE is not doing the playing to the level of competiton. They played great against the Nets and now Houston ugly game.
It was not as ugly as the box score looked

Well Bucks better win out as the Nets might lose maybe 1 more game this year. MKE can't afford a stumble beyond 1 game themselves if they want the 2 seed.

Well Bucks better win out as the Nets might lose maybe 1 more game this year. MKE can't afford a stumble beyond 1 game themselves if they want the 2 seed.
Unless Brooklyn gets Harden back they are in trouble. 90% sure Denver beats them tonight and they finish with 2 back to backs. Not an easy road. Bucks only 1.

Unless Brooklyn gets Harden back they are in trouble. 90% sure Denver beats them tonight and they finish with 2 back to backs. Not an easy road. Bucks only 1.
At this point though Nets have to be thinking if they can get Harden back for 2nd round in the playoffs. they shold be good. He misses beyond that yeah they will strugle.

At this point though Nets have to be thinking if they can get Harden back for 2nd round in the playoffs. they shold be good. He misses beyond that yeah they will strugle.
Without him in round 1 they are not a lock to advance. Their bench is questionable, and both Durant and Kyrie are so ball dependent they have to get better balance. The East might be top heavy but Atlanta, NY or Washington can be very very dangerous

Without him in round 1 they are not a lock to advance. Their bench is questionable, and both Durant and Kyrie are so ball dependent they have to get better balance. The East might be top heavy but Atlanta, NY or Washington can be very very dangerous
I think KD and Kyrie can get a team past round 1 but after that in the East I don't trust anyone being able to beat anyone include 76ers and Bucks no team will have a easy series.

I think KD and Kyrie can get a team past round 1 but after that in the East I don't trust anyone being able to beat anyone include 76ers and Bucks no team will have a easy series.
I don’t think round 1 is a lock especially with their bench.

Back