Brewers 2022 Season Thread

I rather look to the future then just 1 or 2 playoff game checks
Well I doubt management wants to have 3-4 years and no playoffs and declining revenue. This team starts to win 70-80 games per year attendance takes a hit and no playoff revenue. If they go down that road it’s like Cincinnati or Pittsburgh for a few years and that’s unacceptable

Well I doubt management wants to have 3-4 years and no playoffs and declining revenue. This team starts to win 70-80 games per year attendance takes a hit and no playoff revenue. If they go down that road it’s like Cincinnati or Pittsburgh for a few years and that’s unacceptable
I don't think this team has 3-4 yars of playoffs left. They might not even make it this year.

I don't think this team has 3-4 yars of playoffs left. They might not even make it this year.
And if you trade Burnes you probably have zero chance to make the playoffs for 3-5 years and that’s the point. Contend while you can and with 3 above average starting pitchers you have that opportunity.

And if you trade Burnes you probably have zero chance to make the playoffs for 3-5 years and that’s the point. Contend while you can and with 3 above average starting pitchers you have that opportunity.
Well they are not going to the WS so might as well look forward a rebuild get as much assets as you can

Well got to look at team if it's not a playoff team why keep assests you can trade
Well it is a playoff team. Is it perfect? no as constructed but until you see the writing on the wall that you can’t contend you don’t sell your top assets. That’s just bad management

Well it is a playoff team. Is it perfect? no as constructed but until you see the writing on the wall that you can’t contend you don’t sell your top assets. That’s just bad management
HOw they are right now it's not a playoff team. They don't win the divison they won't get a WC IMO. They also play in perhaps the worst division in MLB which helps paid wins

HOw they are right now it's not a playoff team. They don't win the divison they won't get a WC IMO. They also play in perhaps the worst division in MLB which helps paid wins
Well they lead the division at this point so yes at worst they are a playoff contender

Well they lead the division at this point so yes at worst they are a playoff contender
Yes but last month they have been playing like garbage. I can easily see Cardinals pass them up

Back