Brewers 2022 Season Thread

Question now is does MKE make a move to get a bat or trade Hader and say hope Williams can step in as closer.

Struggle yes. Value down no. Body of work is still elite
Yeah but it's what have you done lately. Brewers will want a ton for him and with his struggles I can't see any team willing to pay what the Brewers want.

Yeah but it's what have you done lately. Brewers will want a ton for him and with his struggles I can't see any team willing to pay what the Brewers want.
It only takes one and closers are like QB’s. Supply and demand.

It only takes one and closers are like QB’s. Supply and demand.
Though from what is said last couple years when teams have called MKE the Brewers asking price has been crazy. With 1 1/2 seasons left will MKE ask a reasonable price if they actually plan to move him if they know they can't sign him.

Though from what is said last couple years when teams have called MKE the Brewers asking price has been crazy. With 1 1/2 seasons left will MKE ask a reasonable price if they actually plan to move him if they know they can't sign him.
Somewhat irrelevant. Deadlines spur actions and for the past couple of years there was no urgency. They had a couple year of financial certainty. Personally I think he’s moved in the off season

Somewhat irrelevant. Deadlines spur actions and for the past couple of years there was no urgency. They had a couple year of financial certainty. Personally I think he’s moved in the off season
I do agree I think longshot he's moved before deadline. I think Brewers asking price will be to high. But in off-season he's moved to get a bat.

Back