Bobby Portis opts out

George Hill >> two-year, $8M deal so basically used part of mid level exception
Wow they way overpaid for him. I did not mind him for vet min but to give him that much for a player who offers little that's a stupid deal.

Wow they way overpaid for him. I did not mind him for vet min but to give him that much for a player who offers little that's a stupid deal.
It’s what the market dictates. He’s worth more than the minimum and based on other movements in FA it’s market value

Hill is a fitness freak. He works out constantly, to stay in shape. He won't be a liability out there with his tongue hanging out, despite his age. But, don't expect any real defensive prowess either.

Sign and trade with GSW for Curry make it happen. hgh) hgh)

Hill is a fitness freak. He works out constantly, to stay in shape. He won't be a liability out there with his tongue hanging out, despite his age. But, don't expect any real defensive prowess either.
He looked off vs Atlanta in the playoffs. Not sure what it was, but then Philadelphia was just a shell of themselves.

The 76ers were totally out of sync. I wonder if Simmons goes?

The 76ers were totally out of sync. I wonder if Simmons goes?
Great question. He’s a really good / excellent defender, really good in transition. But does not have a game outside 15 feet and can’t shoot FT. Just me but I think a change of scenery is the best option but with his contract it’s hard to find a fit

Back