Bobby Portis opts out

George at vet minimum would be a nice piece at a couple of levels on the bench. I like the idea of him trying to come back.

George at vet minimum would be a nice piece at a couple of levels on the bench. I like the idea of him trying to come back.
Yep he comes in is decent he gets some mintues. He sucks they cut him and no loss if he's back at vet min.

I would have preferred Danny Green for basically the same role.

I would have preferred Danny Green for basically the same role.
I read that Green was looking for more then vet min as he played on those deals last couple years and was tired of doing it

I read that Green was looking for more then vet min as he played on those deals last couple years and was tired of doing it
He’s still on the market so best of luck to him

He’s still on the market so best of luck to him
He may be valuing himself to high and refusing to take a vet min. Perhaps Bucks offered it and he turned it down.

It's not over yet with Green. There are still discussions that could be productive.

It's not over yet with Green. There are still discussions that could be productive.
Hope so. He’s a nice fit for this system and plays adequate defense.

Free agent Victor Oladipo has agreed to a deal to return to the Miami Heat, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

Back