Bobby Portis opts out

Well they still have the MLE so they can go sign a guy 2 maybe if they feel like splitting the MLE up.

Well they still have the MLE so they can go sign a guy 2 maybe if they feel like splitting the MLE up.
They can but they won’t add to the roster. Someone probably is out. Not sure what their plan is for Thansis either. One thing is clear they know a tax bill is coming and they won’t add to it

They can but they won’t add to the roster. Someone probably is out. Not sure what their plan is for Thansis either. One thing is clear they know a tax bill is coming and they won’t add to it
I think Thansis is back because it seems the players like him as he bring engery to the team.

I think Thansis is back because it seems the players like him as he bring engery to the team.
He’s not coming back for much above the minimum if that. I would bet he’s back but I would not wager much

He’s not coming back for much above the minimum if that. I would bet he’s back but I would not wager much
I think he takes the minimum not like he has much choice unless he would want to go oversea's were he maybe could get more.

George Hill >> two-year, $8M deal so basically used part of mid level exception

Back