Bobby Portis opts out

The biggest question would be the value the 76ers get. His game is limited to a handful of teams. It's amazing how many guys have games like that. They shine in one environment and fall flat on their face in the next.

The biggest question would be the value the 76ers get. His game is limited to a handful of teams. It's amazing how many guys have games like that. They shine in one environment and fall flat on their face in the next.
Yeah it’s a tough call. He’s not a primary scorer or even a 2nd option but he so talented in other phases. Just remember LSU was not even a tournament team with him.

Yeah it’s a tough call. He’s not a primary scorer or even a 2nd option but he so talented in other phases. Just remember LSU was not even a tournament team with him.
I never thought of that. They weren't, were they.

The guy is not as good as people give him credit for. Philly wants to move to next level will be without Simmons who can get them assets to get some good players

I think they get one decent player back and some picks.

The guy is not as good as people give him credit for. Philly wants to move to next level will be without Simmons who can get them assets to get some good players
I think you are undervaluing him. He still gets 14 PPG, 7 assists and rebounds per game. He is a matchup nightmare for a 6-11 guard. Playoffs exposed his lack of a 15 ft game but hes still only 25

I think you are undervaluing him. He still gets 14 PPG, 7 assists and rebounds per game. He is a matchup nightmare for a 6-11 guard. Playoffs exposed his lack of a 15 ft game but hes still only 25
He's a bad shooter. While he's top 5 in the game as a defender that does not make up for his short comings on offense. Philly won't get out of the east builiding around him

He's a bad shooter. While he's top 5 in the game as a defender that does not make up for his short comings on offense. Philly won't get out of the east builiding around him
Not sure how much you have watched him but he’s more than a defender

There's a lot of discourse between Simmons and Embiid. I understand they can be in the same room and totally ignore each other. I don't doubt it translates as a problem on the floor. One of the two of them will go. Simmons contract is much longer than Embiid I believe, so there's a strong chance Embiid will be gone.

I heard some rumblings this past year that the two of them don't even communicate in practice. Not a good situation.

Back