Bobby Portis opts out

Man Dennis Schroder has to be kicking himself passed on LA's $84 million offer now can't find a offer for anything.

There's a lot of discourse between Simmons and Embiid. I understand they can be in the same room and totally ignore each other. I don't doubt it translates as a problem on the floor. One of the two of them will go. Simmons contract is much longer than Embiid I believe, so there's a strong chance Embiid will be gone.

I heard some rumblings this past year that the two of them don't even communicate in practice. Not a good situation.
You have Embiid vs Simmons both want to be the Alpha on the team you can't have two of them. Was like Parker and Giannis. It was said Parker was jealous of Giannis because he was the bigger star then him when they were in MKE.

You have Embiid vs Simmons both want to be the Alpha on the team you can't have two of them. Was like Parker and Giannis. It was said Parker was jealous of Giannis because he was the bigger star then him when they were in MKE.
Comparing the 2 situations is like comparing Hundley to Rodgers. Simmons personally had issues taking to coaching but that’s just me watching his game

There's a lot of discourse between Simmons and Embiid. I understand they can be in the same room and totally ignore each other. I don't doubt it translates as a problem on the floor. One of the two of them will go. Simmons contract is much longer than Embiid I believe, so there's a strong chance Embiid will be gone.

I heard some rumblings this past year that the two of them don't even communicate in practice. Not a good situation.
And I think some of that was visible in the playoffs. Embiid was playing on one leg, guy is a warrior. Personally I think Simmons is uncoachable at times. He has no confidence in his game late

The biggest question would be the value the 76ers get. His game is limited to a handful of teams. It's amazing how many guys have games like that. They shine in one environment and fall flat on their face in the next.
One play in the playoffs stand out to me. Game 7 vs Atlanta he got a pass low, late in the game and passed off, wide open layup. Embiid looked at him like WTF. His confidence was shot. He had the yips.

And I think some of that was visible in the playoffs. Embiid was playing on one leg, guy is a warrior. Personally I think Simmons is uncoachable at times. He has no confidence in his game late
If I had my druthers, between the two, I'd take Embiid. Like you said, he's a warrior out there. Playing through the entire playoffs with a meniscus tear, doing iron man minutes at times, and scoring like he did? Hell! No question. I want Embiid on my team.

One play in the playoffs stand out to me. Game 7 vs Atlanta he got a pass low, late in the game and passed off, wide open layup. Embiid looked at him like WTF. His confidence was shot. He had the yips.
Simmons hit about what??? 30% from 3 point range? Had a solid percentage inside the line if I recall, but outside? Bricks half the time.

Comparing the 2 situations is like comparing Hundley to Rodgers. Simmons personally had issues taking to coaching but that’s just me watching his game
Simmons flat out also has not lived up to his draft status

Simmons hit about what??? 30% from 3 point range? Had a solid percentage inside the line if I recall, but outside? Bricks half the time.
No he's horrible from 3 15% career I think

Back