AR Prediction Thread

Not happening, they are in the trade too deep. Rodgers will be a Jet, it's not an if but when.
I saw one person predict saying it will be a couple days after the draft. 100% guaranteed IMO if he's not traded 1st or 2nd day of draft GB will not trade him until at least June.

I saw one person predict saying it will be a couple days after the draft. 100% guaranteed IMO if he's not traded 1st or 2nd day of draft GB will not trade him until at least June.
They shouldn't trade him until August. NY isn't a plug and play situation for him, he can't show up with no reps and no practice time for a new team, new WR, new OL etc. and hit the ground running. If they want to play games that's fine, wait until August to trade him, let them wait a half a season to get up to speed and then oh by the way, you still need to try to catch up with KC, Buffalo, CIN etc in that conference.

• Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer writes most of the work between the Packers and Jets on a trade for QB Aaron Rodgers is done, with the respective GMs Brian Gutekunst and Joe Douglas being creative to find solutions. His sense is that it just comes down to the ownership in both organizations signing off on the particulars.

Green Bay Packers reporter Rob Demovsky joined The Rich Eisen Show and was asked if David Bakhtiari will be part of any draft day deal.

“I wouldn’t think so,” Demovsky responded on the Monday, April 17 episode. “But I’d be willing to bet that David Bakhtiari would love to be part of that deal.”

Jets fans IQ level. Bakhtiari said he wants to be traded he will be part of trade!

• Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer writes most of the work between the Packers and Jets on a trade for QB Aaron Rodgers is done, with the respective GMs Brian Gutekunst and Joe Douglas being creative to find solutions. His sense is that it just comes down to the ownership in both organizations signing off on the particulars.
Ownership of both organizations? Who exactly is that? Just say it’s a Woody Johnson problem.

I beg your pardon but my novelty paper certificate says that I am as much an owner as Murphy, and I vote for chaos
I beg your pardon. We have stock from the first two drives. Any idea of what those novelty paper certificates are worth?

We have both, 1923, and 1935. At auction, they'd bring a bundle of cash.

But, until it gets old, like these are, you're right. They're pretty much a novelty certificate. And, since so many of the new ones have been issued, it's more bragging rights than actual monetary value. But still, expensive wall paper! ;)

So week before the 1st night of the draft and still just rumors going on. I think deal will be done on 2nd night of draft Packers get pick 42 and conditional pick in 2024 that if Rodgers throws 30+ TD plays in 12+ games and Jets win their division Packers get a 1st round pick. If not GB gets Jets 2nd in 2024. If Rodgers retires after 2023 GB will send back a 4th round pick in 2025.

Back