AR Prediction Thread

I would not be surprised if a QB falls past #3 Jets trade up to get them and tell Packers to shove it…
Any QB they take won't be ready to play day one and will get the GM and HC fired if htey do that.

I’m sorry are you unaware of why the Jets are pursuing Rodgers at all?
Because Woody thinks it will get him more prime time games and $$.. but he isn’t going to sell the future for one year f flex games

Jets fans will call for heads if they say sorry we are not going for a SB but instead we are going back to rebuild with another rookie QB.

Jets fans will call for heads if they say sorry we are not going for a SB but instead we are going back to rebuild with another rookie QB.
Arod doesn’t make the Jets a SB team. Not by a long shot.

Because Woody thinks it will get him more prime time games and $$.. but he isn’t going to sell the future for one year f flex games
It's because they've already busted on two top 3 QB draft picks in the last 5 years, the GM is 20 games under .500 and neither the GM nor the HC will survive another season if they trot out a rookie to develop. GB has their eggs in the "trade Rodgers" basket but the Jets have all of theirs in the "acquire Rodgers" basket. It seems like GB allowed the Jets to talk to Rodgers with the understanding that a trade was 99% worked out and then Johnson - true to form as the second (after Snyder departs, first!) worst owner in the NFL - tried to back out.

Far as I'm concerned both the Jets and Rodgers are a certain kind of poison and I want GB to move on and away from both as soon as they can at this point, but I don't want them to get fleeced and let a crummy org get away with negotiating in bad faith.

WE all know that . . . but the Jets faithful believe he will take them to the top.
Jets fans, "We get Rodgers we are a Super Bowl Contender!" Also Jets fans, "Rodgers is old might and only might play a year and has a big contract he's not worth much".

Back