AR Prediction Thread

I read he told his agent it's Jets or nothing for him.
You read a rumor that’s what he told his agent.

Jets walk away from trade (really I think people are vastly overestimating Johnson’s “need” to get this done), Arod starts making noises about showing up to camp cause he’s under contract. GB is forced to cut him. He then signs with Jets and Gb gets nothing. Pure conjecture but that’s how Murphy screws this up. Gutey is just a pawn in this…

Jets walk away from trade (really I think people are vastly overestimating Johnson’s “need” to get this done), Arod starts making noises about showing up to camp cause he’s under contract. GB is forced to cut him. He then signs with Jets and Gb gets nothing. Pure conjecture but that’s how Murphy screws this up. Gutey is just a pawn in this…
CD you've been pitching this for a month...it's getting done and NO Rodgers isn't playing for GB EVER again. Woody has to do the deal...it's not an IF it's a when on this trade.

GB is not going to cut him and let him go for nothing as the contract is 100% guaranteed They would let Rodgers be a backup before paying him that money to go to Jets for nothing

CD you've been pitching this for a month...it's getting done and NO Rodgers isn't playing for GB EVER again. Woody has to do the deal...it's not an IF it's a when on this trade.
I agree it's getting done I want to say 90/10 happens during draft. If it's the other 10 it gets worked out before start of TC.

Yes I have …. It’s gets us talking though ;)

Back