2024 Draft Thread

I guess I'll be a bit of a contrarian on Williams. I will say the same thing about him as I said about Love years ago - if you're going to take a chance on an imperfect QB, he is the type you take a chance on. Great arm, playmaking, all that stuff. That's what today's QBs need to do, in addition to just being able to read the field and know their own offense and where their answers are. There's no reason he can't be one of the top guys in the game after a few years. I think it's a non-brainer for Chicago to take him. But - and it's a big one - I also think it's a no-brainer to sit him for a year. Does Chicago have the organizational discipline to take care of and protect him that way?
I think he could be in the right situation and it's a big maybe but they will start him too early..... he will get pressured and he will make a ton of boneheaded mistakes. Can he overcome it? His history says no but for his sake, I hope he can.

( Note* playmaker in college does NOT always equate to playmaker in the NFL)

SMH new thought Packers are not bringing in Cooper DeJean for a top 30 visit which means they are trying to hide their interest in him and want to draft him.

Ted Thompson style visit? Look at guy who probably be a UDFA and sign him bring him to camp let him spend the year on the PS?

@TomPelissero

Former UTEP QB Gavin Hardison is on a pre-draft visit today with the #Packers. Hardison had Tommy John surgery in November, but he was already throwing at his pro day last month. A possible sleeper.

REPORT: Tennessee QB Joe Milton III will eventually transition to tight end in the #NFL, some teams believe Milton is 6-foot-5, 236 pounds.

REPORT: Tennessee QB Joe Milton III will eventually transition to tight end in the #NFL, some teams believe Milton is 6-foot-5, 236 pounds.
Milton can be another "Gadget Man," like Taysom Hill. Hill has been in the NFL for 7 years now, going on 8, after the Packers dumped him. He just knows how to do the athletic things and does them.

NFL-team-logo

Johnny NewtonDT Illinois
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Jordan MorganOT Arizona
NFL-team-logo

Kamren KinchensS Miami (FL)
NFL-team-logo

Chris BraswellEDGE Alabama
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Payton WilsonLB NC State