2023 Badger Football Thread

Was much better in 2021 than 2022. Some of that was the talent around him and new system under Elliott. Interesting
my choice for a portal guy... it's important that they have success early with this change. Getting a vet QB under center like Armstrong would be a big step towards that happening. I have seen 3-4 games in the last 2 years with him playing at Virgina. Much better passer than Mertz and has some wheels.

my choice for a portal guy... it's important that they have success early with this change. Getting a vet QB under center like Armstrong would be a big step towards that happening. I have seen 3-4 games in the last 2 years with him playing at Virgina. Much better passer than Mertz and has some wheels.
He was much more impressive in 2021 was my point. Lot a factors like new system and talent. I would agree more athletic than Mertz. With Criswell to Arkansas it’s probably the best option now portal wise

So he's a graduate transfer with one year left?

He was much more impressive in 2021 was my point. Lot a factors like new system and talent. I would agree more athletic than Mertz. With Criswell to Arkansas it’s probably the best option now portal wise
They need to find something in portal you can't just put all eggs in basket and hope the Freshman they have on roster to be your starter if you do could bite you in ass and end up with 4-5 win season

They need to find something in portal you can't just put all eggs in basket and hope the Freshman they have on roster to be your starter if you do could bite you in ass and end up with 4-5 win season
favorable schedule helps in 2023. Armstrong is fine as a stop gap. If you get the 2021 version great. If you get the 2022 version it’s not pretty. That’s my point. Don’t mind the kid but he’s not a Wilson type grad transfer

Nick Evers is visting UW this week. He entered transfer portal from OU and was #9 QB in 2022 class.

Back