2023-24 Milwaukee Bucks Season Thread

So much for Jrue Holiday retring when his contract is up which he said he planned to do while with the Bucks. Signs a 4 year $135 million dollar ext with Boston.

So much for Jrue Holiday retring when his contract is up which he said he planned to do while with the Bucks. Signs a 4 year $135 million dollar ext with Boston.
I think Jhrue would have stuck around with the Bucks. He did indicate that was probably his last contract, but at the same time, I think he was willing to discuss it. But, everything is conjecture. He's playing amazing basketball, and it could have been in Milwaukee.

Nice win against the Magic. Did it without Giannis and Khris. Portis really stepped up. Had a hot hand.

I'm not enthused about how he's using Connaughton, and Beverley. Connaughton showed his ability to create openings for others against the Magic, even though there wouldn't be an assist for stats. I believe it should be more like the NHL, where there can be two assists on one play. Connie was making moves that opened up a pass to someone open, who would rifle it to a player who was wide open for a shot because the defender on him had collapsed on Connie. Even the announcers for the Magic last night commented on how he was doing it, and how smart it was.

Pat Bev can coach on the floor. He was doing it constantly when he was out there. He even had Portis and Lopez nodding their heads. A couple of times he even got his point across to Lillard a couple of times, where Dame had blown defensive coverage, and he was told about it. Dame didn't walk away from it, so that was good.

Still not convinced they go very far in the playoffs.

Bucks lose to Thunder and Cavs and Knicks win so Bucks now do or die. They lose to Magic gives Cavs chance to win division and Knicks to pass MKE up also and put the Bucks as the 4 seed. Bucks blew to many games this year they should have won should have never come down to needing to win last game of year to get a 2 seed.

This teams gets a 4 seed they will lose in 1st round to the 5 seed and they I hope they trade everyone including Giannis.

Bucks lose to Thunder and Cavs and Knicks win so Bucks now do or die. They lose to Magic gives Cavs chance to win division and Knicks to pass MKE up also and put the Bucks as the 4 seed. Bucks blew to many games this year they should have won should have never come down to needing to win last game of year to get a 2 seed.

This teams gets a 4 seed they will lose in 1st round to the 5 seed and they I hope they trade everyone including Giannis.
Get rid of Horst and Rivers, then start making trades. It's over. It actually has been for two years, as Horst squandered the talent they had, and the draft picks.

Bucks end up the 3 seed and face the Pacers. Pacers have had MKE's number all season.

Back