2023-24 Milwaukee Bucks Season Thread

Stick a fork in them. It's over. An "ex-Buck" threw down 26 points against them, going 8-11 from behind the arc. Donte had a great game, but over the previous 4 games I believe, that's about what he's been averaging. He also, as you'd have noticed if you watched the game, played defense. Something the Bucks player don't seem to understand that it's a concept to help win games.

I see this as a carryover from the playoffs last season . . . they get out to good sized leads, and then in Q4 they simply can't stop anybody from scoring and end up loosing. They need a leader.

It's sad when teams that aren't likely to win 25 games can come in, fall behind by nearly 20 points, and put on a surge to beat them in the 4th quarter because the Bucks can't adjust to play defense.

Even worse, watching them build big leads, then squander it because they won't cover anyone outside the 3 point ring, and fail to box out, leading to easy inside buckets. It's a total defensive collapse, and when it happens, their offense goes to hell in a hand basket because they're already resigned to losing another one.

Imagine, this is a team where the ownership is paying a huge penalty for the over priced salaries on the team. It's enough to make a person sick to their stomach.

I'm way past disappointed with this team, especially since I've been seeing it coming for so long, while those inside the organization were totally clueless to what was happening. It's one of the worst jobs in managing a sports team as I've ever seen. The only thing that I think might compare, is how Chris Getz is making the White Sox into a laughing stock of baseball. They couldn't beat the average AA team in a 7 game series. Add in the putz of a Manager in Grifol, and you have the makings of a pot of stirred podo(

It's sad when teams that aren't likely to win 25 games can come in, fall behind by nearly 20 points, and put on a surge to beat them in the 4th quarter because the Bucks can't adjust to play defense.

Even worse, watching them build big leads, then squander it because they won't cover anyone outside the 3 point ring, and fail to box out, leading to easy inside buckets. It's a total defensive collapse, and when it happens, their offense goes to hell in a hand basket because they're already resigned to losing another one.

Imagine, this is a team where the ownership is paying a huge penalty for the over priced salaries on the team. It's enough to make a person sick to their stomach.

I'm way past disappointed with this team, especially since I've been seeing it coming for so long, while those inside the organization were totally clueless to what was happening. It's one of the worst jobs in managing a sports team as I've ever seen. The only thing that I think might compare, is how Chris Getz is making the White Sox into a laughing stock of baseball. They couldn't beat the average AA team in a 7 game series. Add in the putz of a Manager in Grifol, and you have the makings of a pot of stirred podo(
i'm sensing some frustration, tw.

MKE and Boston set NBA record for only having 2 free throws in a NBA game. Boston becomes first team to not shoot 1 free throw in a game. The Bucks set the record for fewest fouls called in a game with 4.

The game the Bucks played last night was the best I've seen in a long time, but they still were lacking on defense. As for the foul situation, the officials let them play, and it did show that basketball games where the officials swallow their whistle can be entertaining.

I did like the way the team rallied together after Giannis went out with the injury. It showed they really do have something inside themselves, when their pride is on the line. The problem is, where is that in every game? They need to keep that attitude up for the rest of the season. Another interesting point is that Doc pretty much let the players dictate the game, not him. That led to a lot of complementary baskets out there that we don't always see from this team. They weren't in the slightest bit selfish.

As I've always said, football is a collision sport, and basketball is a contact sport. Let them play the game.

the bucks split their four regular season games with the celtics, and the two largest margins of victory were the bucks victories. they beat them 135-102 on january 11, and last night 104-91. both of the celtics' wins were by 3 points.

Bucks win tonight vs the Magic means they will be no lower then the 4 seed.

2 seed: Bucks need 1 win in last two or a knicks and Cavs loss

3 seed: Bucks lose out and either Knicks or Cavs win out and the other team lose one game

4 seed: Bucks lose out and both the knicks and Cavs win out

Back