2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

What’s interesting over the first 14 games is that Bud is becoming increasingly comfortable with Beauchamp at guard and obviously Carter has found his role in the rotation. Nwora has been to be kind inconsistent. All that said Allen is likely the player with the most trade value. A defensive minded front court guy would be a nice piece to add, top of the wish list. Crowder makes some sense to be a PJ Tucker role guy but a true big is probably a greater need.
Right now I hold on to Allen closer to trade deadline see if a injury might happen or if more teams decide to trade off players that could help MKE.

Right now I hold on to Allen closer to trade deadline see if an injury might happen or if more teams decide to trade off players that could help MKE.
They don’t need any wing help even now and when Middleton and Pat C are back the need is front court

Beauchamp is going to be a decent player. He just needs to continue getting floor time, to gain experience.

With Beauchamp coming around so quickly, I think this is going to be the best team the Bucks have fielded over the last 3 years. There's going to be depth, and if we can find that big guy to add underneath for depth, this could be an awesome team.

They should reach 50 wins easily.

On trading Allen? I'm all for it, if they can get the big guy for the middle out of it. But, I have this sinking feeling that the biggest offers will be for Connie, and they might listen a little too much.

Beauchamp is going to be a decent player. He just needs to continue getting floor time, to gain experience.

With Beauchamp coming around so quickly, I think this is going to be the best team the Bucks have fielded over the last 3 years. There's going to be depth, and if we can find that big guy to add underneath for depth, this could be an awesome team.

They should reach 50 wins easily.

On trading Allen? I'm all for it, if they can get the big guy for the middle out of it. But, I have this sinking feeling that the biggest offers will be for Connie, and they might listen a little too much.
Connaughton stays. He’s $9m per year guaranteed until 2026/2027 season and Allen’s deal expires after 23/24 season so he’s much easier to move. Also Connaughton is not the defensive liability Allen is, better fit.

It would not shock me if Nwora is part of a deal. His defense is suspect, so is his shot selection which has limited his minutes. And his deal expires i. 23/24 also.

Nwora won't get you much, and I don't think Allen would either. I agree on Connie though. It would be dumb letting him go.

I never said they should do it, I said he's the guy that I think teams would be looking at with most interest among them.

Nwora won't get you much, and I don't think Allen would either. I agree on Connie though. It would be dumb letting him go.

I never said they should do it, I said he's the guy that I think teams would be looking at with most interest among them.
There have been rumors MKE has offered PHX Allen straight up for Crowder since he's fallen out of favor in PHX.

Oh agree. Connaughton has the most value. Nwora might have some upside with his youth but that’s about it

Yes. It was a flagrant 2. Also, Harrell needs to be fined, and possibly suspended for his crap. Typical 76ers attempt to intimidate Giannis and the Bucks. I want to see how they return the treatment in Milwaukee.

Philadelphia went out there intending to be disrupting through intimidation.

Back