2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Bit more on Beauchamp…

This should pump the breaks on passing on G League kids. For the most part they play vs grown men not 3 star kids night and night out. You can make the case they are better prepared for the league than 90% of D1 kids. Same for euro kids.

When you watch his film he’s such a good fit in this system. Length, quick , ability to rotate. I get his offense is raw and that’s perfectly ok. He reminds me a young Kawhi Leonard who was raw as hell on offense early in his career but his defense earned him minutes. Not saying that’s his ceiling but the comps are close

It isn't often you can see an NBA team overcome horrendous shooting from 3-point range. The Bucks can do it, because of their defense. What's nice is seeing how both Beauchamp and Carter have stepped up and been defensive warriors on the floor. Their shooting will get better. When Connie and Kris get back, the Bucks defense will be stifling through two full rotations.

Well, it looked so promising at first! In the first few minutes, they shot 5 out of 5 3's (Lopez,Allen). Then it just sort of........died out.

I'm rather glad we have that first loss over with, though. I think even such a meaningless stat as the # of wins to start off a season can put a little more pressure on a team. I know I was already a bit tired of hearing about it as it just seems so inconsequential.

They just seemed to run out of steam. They came out at half time a step slow, and it showed.

It's one of those games that you don't push them to make a comeback. You avoid potential injuries.

Well, it looked so promising at first! In the first few minutes, they shot 5 out of 5 3's (Lopez,Allen). Then it just sort of........died out.

I'm rather glad we have that first loss over with, though. I think even such a meaningless stat as the # of wins to start off a season can put a little more pressure on a team. I know I was already a bit tired of hearing about it as it just seems so inconsequential.
3rd quarter was ugly. TO’s, missed looks. Atlanta is really good especially now with Murray in the backcourt.

Great win last night only regular starter in the lineup is Lopez. I know OKC is not the best team but still a good win with all your bench players in the game.

It was great! Yes, OKC is young, and you could really see the advantage of having the more experienced guys in at the tense ending. Carter just went off, and that was sure fun to see!

No Giannis? No Jrue? No Khris? No Connie? No Ingles? No problem. lol! Oh, the depth!

Back