2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

If Giannis does not play in game 4, it will be very tough. This really is bogus. They have a great chance to win the title and then this happens. This is what stinks about sports sometimes. You work hard to win a title and then it can all be taken away so quickly.

If they can't beat the 8 seed without Giannis to me shows they need to find better talent as this is not even a playoff quality team without him.

Being reported Giannis will play tonight as it's do or die for MKE can't afford to go down 2-1 need to split the series going back to MKE.

One might almost say that despite Giannis, Middleton, Holiday, Portis, and Lopez, they have problems?

Think about that for a moment. That's a solid 5 players on the team. But, with the one key guy missing, they're toast?

Something is obviously wrong. You cannot be a power in the NBA with one guy being the entire franchise. And the four mentioned are darned good players. Portis was in the running for 6th man, Lopez in the running for DPOY, and Giannis for MVP. Middleton and Holiday? Both solid all-stars.

Yet, here we are, in the same rut without Giannis.

They better start looking at the coaching or the guys coming off the bench. My opinion? It's not the guys coming off the bench that's the problem. It's the guy who guides the program from the sideline, because despite the Bucks giving up pretty much any draft help for the next several years, he's not given us what we should get from the talent.

I'm not a Bud fan. Never have been. I think he got lucky winning those two coach of the year awards. That quite often goes to the coach who is lucky enough to have the talent that can win it all, and he feeds off of it. Bud seems to even fail at that.

One might almost say that despite Giannis, Middleton, Holiday, Portis, and Lopez, they have problems?

Think about that for a moment. That's a solid 5 players on the team. But, with the one key guy missing, they're toast?

Something is obviously wrong. You cannot be a power in the NBA with one guy being the entire franchise. And the four mentioned are darned good players. Portis was in the running for 6th man, Lopez in the running for DPOY, and Giannis for MVP. Middleton and Holiday? Both solid all-stars.

Yet, here we are, in the same rut without Giannis.

They better start looking at the coaching or the guys coming off the bench. My opinion? It's not the guys coming off the bench that's the problem. It's the guy who guides the program from the sideline, because despite the Bucks giving up pretty much any draft help for the next several years, he's not given us what we should get from the talent.

I'm not a Bud fan. Never have been. I think he got lucky winning those two coach of the year awards. That quite often goes to the coach who is lucky enough to have the talent that can win it all, and he feeds off of it. Bud seems to even fail at that.

TW, those are really good points. If you were to make a coaching change, who would you pick?

It would be interesting to see what you think.

TW, those are really good points. If you were to make a coaching change, who would you pick?

It would be interesting to see what you think.
I'm not certain to be honest. If I was to choose today, I'd go with Sam Cassell. He knows how to relate to players, and at the same time knows how to get them to perform at their highest level.

From all that I've read about him, he also knows how to adjust offenses and defenses on the fly, and is constantly coaching players on how to overcome mistakes they make during games. Players seem to like the interactions with him as well. Even those who are often not inclined to take criticism too well.

There are several out there, but I don't know enough about some of them to give more than a mere personal opinion. It's like Becky Hammon. I think she's going to be a great NBA coach some day, but she needs to start on that path with a team she can work with who is young, and rebuilding.

This Bucks team is a joke. Dominated in regular season just to crap the bed in the post-season again. The title season seems like a fluke now. 8 seed handing the 1 seed with no problem. Giannis sees this happen again what's going to want him to stay. Hope the team gets blown out at home in game 5 so maybe that will force changes in coaches and players. Outscored by 16 in the 4th qtr SMH

No stamina. Age? A little. Mostly the fact that they weren't forced to improve their stamina during the season. Bud kept their minutes down, and naturally they ran out of steam during this last game.

If it ends here, Bud definitely has to go. Someone who challenges the players is needed, not someone who tries to keep them from breaking a sweat.

Back