2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Of the big 3, having MIddleton sidelined with an injury is far less a problem than it is with either Holiday or Giannis out. With guys like Crowder, Ingles, Connaughton, and Allen available, there's a decent group of back up personnel that some of the slack is covered. It also increases the role of Portis, which isn't a bad thing either.

Hopefully that won't be the case. But, based on the recent history of Khris, it could well be that he spends some shelf time.

As far as his being with the Bucks next year, I think it's his choice. This article, from Forbes, tells a lot of interesting aspects about where this could go.

Per that article I am letting him walk. I am not giving him 3 years $152 million ext nor even extendng him at $40 million a year. At his age and injury history he's not worth it. Bucks need to tell him he can either opt in for 40 million for next year or try to find a 40+ million deal a year elsewhere

I don't know quite what to think of Middleton. It looked like he was reving up and playing like the Middleton of old a time or two, and then he's out again. ugh. Also, when I think about this whole issue, I have to wonder how much Giannis' opinion might weigh in on the decision. Not to be overly mean, but our racehorse already has his companion animal, and his name is Thanasis. I understand that he and Khris are really close, but ???

Boy, with all the people *not* playing tonight, it might be tough to field a team. LOL!

Might be interesting, anyway.

Go Bucks!!!

br)

East play in games are set. ATL vs Miami and Chicago vs Toronto Whomever wins in ATL vs Miami is the 7 seed and then the loser plays the winner of Chicago vs Toronto to be the 8 seed to play MKE in the 1st round.

The best matchup might be Toronto as the Bucks have beat them in all 3 games they have played in so far this year and split the season series matchups with Chicago, Miami, and ATL.

Half the Bucks roster is out of the final game of the regular season.

The Bucks injury report for Sunday in Toronto: OUT: Grayson Allen (right ankle sprain) Giannis Antetokounmpo (right knee soreness) Pat Connaughton (right ankle sprain) AJ Green (right foot soreness) Jrue Holiday (rest) Brook Lopez (rest) Khris Middleton (right knee soreness)

Half the Bucks roster is out of the final game of the regular season.

The Bucks injury report for Sunday in Toronto: OUT: Grayson Allen (right ankle sprain) Giannis Antetokounmpo (right knee soreness) Pat Connaughton (right ankle sprain) AJ Green (right foot soreness) Jrue Holiday (rest) Brook Lopez (rest) Khris Middleton (right knee soreness)
basically conceding victory before the game even starts. but not really a big deal since they already have the #1 seed locked down.

Going into playoffs Bucks are favorite to win NBA title at +275

Bucks injury report is clean no one on list for game tomorrow.

Devastating loss, and injury to Giannis. I don't expect to see him in game 2. If the Bucks can pull a win off in that one, and grab one of two in Atlanta, they could get to the 5th game even up, and Giannis should be back on the court full time, by then.

We're going to find out just how resilient this team can really be. Their loss of Herro, with the broken hand, is going to be tough for the Heat, but based on the outside shooting, and ball movement they had in game one, they seem to be exceptionally good at getting those open looks.

It's going to be a tough series now. Real tough.

Back