2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

It’s almost like it’s taken for granted but Bud is a phenomenal HC. He’s not adverse to tweaking things to fit guys skills set and most importantly the team has 100% buy in

Yes! You can see it in the way they all relate to each other. It's all 'team' and not 'me,me,me'. You can see the respect.

I can't remember if it was in the pregame or postgame show, but several of them mentioned that Bud tells them constantly if they feel a shot.....take it. If the ball just isn't falling, then *keep* taking shots until it is, because eventually it will. He has them all in a really good headspace, it seems. Just amazing.

Yes! You can see it in the way they all relate to each other. It's all 'team' and not 'me,me,me'. You can see the respect.

I can't remember if it was in the pregame or postgame show, but several of them mentioned that Bud tells them constantly if they feel a shot.....take it. If the ball just isn't falling, then *keep* taking shots until it is, because eventually it will. He has them all in a really good headspace, it seems. Just amazing.
Exactly. Shooters should never stop shooting. Every player has spots they feel more comfortable to shoot but you have to trust it

It’s almost like it’s taken for granted but Bud is a phenomenal HC. He’s not adverse to tweaking things to fit guys skills set and most importantly the team has 100% buy in
Maybe he was coaching angry after his car got stolen LOL

This Bucks team is playing great right now. Seems that everyone is stepping up and playing hard when called upon.

With Middleton and Pat still out and Giannis give a rest game Lopez and Allen shot very well and Bobby had a huge defensive game getting 17 defensive rebounds and 21 total on the night.

This Bucks team is playing great right now. Seems that everyone is stepping up and playing hard when called upon.

With Middleton and Pat still out and Giannis give a rest game Lopez and Allen shot very well and Bobby had a huge defensive game getting 17 defensive rebounds and 21 total on the night.
The key is still they are playing outstanding team defense. The ball movement and spacing on offense is excellent also. Love what I’m seeing out of Beauchamp. Kid plays outstanding defense for a rookie, long and physical. Pretty much what I saw pre draft and why I thought he was the right pick. Raw on offense but that’s fine. Give him 10-15 minutes a night as a disruptive guy on D

To my point re: Beauchamp
Through his first six games opposing players have shot 3-of-19 (15.8%) when being defended by Beauchamp.

He’s forced more turnovers (5) than he’s allowed made field goals.

What's most impressive about Beauchamp is that he's not trying to overly impress anyone. He's already smart enough to know that the game has to come to him, and he has to be part of the flow. He just might be a diamond in the rough. Let's see if the development continues. It won't all be there in year one.

The past week in the NFL:

Kyrie Irving decided that it would be a good move to insult and hurt a large percentage of the population living on the flat earth. All those brain cells he proclaims to have must have the same odd aversion to work that he does, as he then doubled down on it. Instead of apologizing, he 'took responsibility'. huh. I wonder how that works? "I burned this building down and I take responsibility for it, but I'm not sorry I did it" ??? Okay, Einstein. Got it. So after being forced into an apology, our beloved beacon of light gets to sit around for who-knows-how-long and contemplate his victim status and perhaps find a way to further doom his career and enrage people with the actual power of thought.

Meanwhile, in Never Never Land, Giannis gleefully runs around the building distributing his new shoes to everyone he can catch. Which is probably about everybody. He's large.

Let's see.......what else happened. Oh! The Bucks set a new record when they won their first eight games of the season. Then, with Giannis on the sidelines munching on popcorn, dancin' to the music, and looking like he was having the best time in his life.....they won the 9th.

It's really fun to watch guys setting personal bests and everyone contributing and working so well together on different looks. Their defense is just excellent, and it doesn't hurt that they can rain down 3 showers when they're on. And they've been 'on' a lot in the last couple of games. Such depth! I'm loving this Lopez/Jrue thing a lot. Almost every single one of them is standing out in an excellent way!

All this to say (as a BB fan) that I'm so glad I don't live in Brooklyn. Or anywhere near there. Ever. :)

Go Bucks!!! dance)

Last edited:
Back