2021 Off Season Thread

I guess you can’t help me. If winning free agency means signing Tom Brady when you have Aaron Rodgers, I don’t know what conversation we’re having here. I thought we were talking about using UFA to fill out and build up a roster.
nice. totally twisting the point. hilarious. i said nothing to indicate i thought the packers should trade for tom brady. the original comment was that teams who win free agency don't win super bowls. which is easily disproven and not just by the 2020 bucs. teams that are willing to commit to winning the super bowl by any available means have demonstrated that it is possible with a concerted effort of 1-5 years.

nice. totally twisting the point. hilarious. i said nothing to indicate i thought the packers should trade for tom brady. the original comment was that teams who win free agency don't win super bowls. which is easily disproven and not just by the 2020 bucs. teams that are willing to commit to winning the super bowl by any available means have demonstrated that it is possible with a concerted effort of 1-5 years.
Who? NE was rarely involved in FA on a big level. Look who has “won” FA in recent years....Washington, Jets come to mind. Tampa signed one FA who made a significant contribution over 16+ games and you can make the case without that D the Brady signing never happens

And let’s be honest, Gute’s issues have been the draft a lot more than his dipping into FA with a challenging cap
Gute is like a reverse TT in the draft. While Ted had quite a number of misses in the 1st he was pretty good in that 4th-5th round area while Gute seems to draft solid in the 1st round it's the 3rd-4th round that he's a mess in.

Gute is like a reverse TT in the draft. While Ted had quite a number of misses in the 1st he was pretty good in that 4th-5th round area while Gute seems to draft solid in the 1st round it's the 3rd-4th round that he's a mess in.
That's because he always trades away his 4th round picks

Yep GB pushed a ton of dead money into 2022 to go for it one more time. I see no way win or lose you don't see drastic changes to the roster after the season.

Yep GB pushed a ton of dead money into 2022 to go for it one more time. I see no way win or lose you don't see drastic changes to the roster after the season.
Maybe that was the plan all along?

Just think what happens when this team does not get to a SB this year and it's blown up and we become a bad team htat has years of struggles. Fans will loses their minds as we have been spoiled by 30 years of winning ways.

Back