2021 Off Season Thread

Just think what happens when this team does not get to a SB this year and it's blown up and we become a bad team htat has years of struggles. Fans will loses their minds as we have been spoiled by 30 years of winning ways.
I don’t think it gets blown up unless there is a 9-7 type meltdown

This is heading towards another Favre/team divorce. Packers ready to move on with the QB and waiting and the other QB will say well if you don't want me set me free or trade me to team I want. No matter what Packers are going to get killed by the fans as most will side with Rodgers as they did with Favre. At best team can learn from mistake and give Rodgers what team he wants as long as it's not in the division. That way both sides will at least be on somewhat good terms if you send Rodgers to a team he wants to play on.

Nickel corner Chandon Sullivan was the Packers' top earner in the NFL's performance-based pay system from the 2020 season. He played 77.4% of the defensive snaps in the regular season while making the third-year minimum of $750,000. Here are Green Bay's top earners: Sullivan: $500,291. MVS: $436,719. Lucas Patrick: $421,267. Robert Tonyan: $397,222. Elgton Jenkins: $380,900. Will Redmond: $334,106. Krys Barnes: $295,400. Tyler Lancaster: $286,625. Ty Summers: $284,103. Allen Lazard: $278,519

Even though they tendered Sullivan, I still think that a draft pick could replace him and save GB his tender cap cost.
There’s also talk that Savage could be a better solution at Slot CB in a number of sub-packages.

Even though they tendered Sullivan, I still think that a draft pick could replace him and save GB his tender cap cost.
There’s also talk that Savage could be a better solution at Slot CB in a number of sub-packages.
Totally agree on the CB / draft thing. As to Savage that creates another need but I get the thinking

Back