Post-Game Thread: The Packers beat Carolina 33-30

The ML quote was paraphrased, he said the offense didn't help out the D after the long first drive in the 3rd by going 3 and out and putting a tired D back on the field. They need to find ways to get first downs and let the O rest and recover etc.

If you're going to make up crap...at least get it in the right context.

PS
For the last time and I am dead serious, ML isn't getting fired and his seat isn't hot. He's 54-27-0, .663 winning %. Only a dumb@$$ would fire a coach with that record, not to mention 2 other things, 1. he just signed an extension and 2. he is Gutes and Murphy's hire...until Murphy retires in 2025 he stays.

The ML quote was paraphrased, he said the offense didn't help out the D after the long first drive in the 3rd by going 3 and out and putting a tired D back on the field. They need to find ways to get first downs and let the O rest and recover etc.

If you're going to make up crap...at least get it in the right context.

PS
For the last time and I am dead serious, ML isn't getting fired and his seat isn't hot. He's 54-27-0, .663 winning %. Only a dumb@$$ would fire a coach with that record, not to mention 2 other things, 1. he just signed an extension and 2. he is Gutes and Murphy's hire...until Murphy retires in 2025 he stays.
Were did I make up crap? ML pretty much was trying to make excuses for crappy D saying that the offense needed to pick up for them because they were struggling. That's been every game this year the D pretty much struggled. Tired of ML making up excuses for the D. He needs to call a spade a spade and lame blame.

THough because GB is still in playoff hunt GB will not fire Barry as ML will not want to make changes like that with 2 games left and even if they lose to MN he will say no point in doing something with one game left. At this point Barry finishes out the season and on week of Jan. 8th GB will announce he's not going to return as DC.

Were did I make up crap? ML pretty much was trying to make excuses for crappy D saying that the offense needed to pick up for them because they were struggling. That's been every game this year the D pretty much struggled. Tired of ML making up excuses for the D. He needs to call a spade a spade and lame blame.
READ THE NEXT POST. You paraphrased him.... he wasn't wrong that a 3 and out on a tired defense is something they need to fix. Great coaches don't throw guys including coaches under the bus because the jackwagon fans want to hear it.
There is no one else on staff who can call a D, now that's a whole other onion but it's a fact, so get used to Berry for 2 more weeks. Just the way it is.

READ THE NEXT POST. You paraphrased him.... he wasn't wrong that a 3 and out on a tired defense is something they need to fix. Great coaches don't throw guys including coaches under the bus because the jackwagon fans want to hear it.
There is no one else on staff who can call a D, now that's a whole other onion but it's a fact, so get used to Berry for 2 more weeks. Just the way it is.
He could say the defense is not playing what I feel what it can play up to. That is on us coaches to fix as we are not doing our jobs either to help them succeed

So Barry is a really bad D-coordinator, that, we all know or believe to be true. I am starting to believe that our defensive position coaches must be sub par also. I am also wondering if I my expectations of the actual players that have been drafted (in many cases quite high), are just not as good as I expect them to be.

I really don't know. Getting rid of Barry will be addition by subtraction, but I don't know that GB becomes a top 10 defense next year with someone else at the helm. I hope they do.

So Barry is a really bad D-coordinator, that, we all know or believe to be true. I am starting to believe that our defensive position coaches must be sub par also. I am also wondering if I my expectations of the actual players that have been drafted (in many cases quite high), are just not as good as I expect them to be.

I really don't know. Getting rid of Barry will be addition by subtraction, but I don't know that GB becomes a top 10 defense next year with someone else at the helm. I hope they do.
GB has drafted enough high draft picks that it should be. Seems it's just be really lazy on coaches/schemes they run.

GB has drafted enough high draft picks that it should be. Seems it's just be really lazy on coaches/schemes they run.
I don't give a rip what scheme we play...those safeties will blow in it. And Nixon might be a solid return man but he couldn't cover his own shadow. We have to draft 2 safties no two ways about it

Back