Post-Game Thread: The Packers beat Carolina 33-30

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Way too close for comfort. The offense did what needed to be done today short-handed. Love with another solid game and what a difference Jones makes.\

That %&&%^ defense has a bunch of issues not just scheme. Starts with Barry but in my book I would dismiss that whole side of the ball less the D-line coach. Need to heal up and get ready for Vikings week.

Merry Christmas!!!

Ugy win today. Counts as a win still. This defense there is no excuse Joe Barry was not fired long ago. He has zero idea what he's calling for plays or how to put correct players on other players.

Love played a good game with a short handed WR group that was made up of mostly UDFA.

GB seemed to give up on the run game after having Jones run for 89 yards in first half as he only got 38 yards in entire 2nd half.

Have to wonder about play calling on both sides of ball.

But will take the win and say Love keeps improving.

Be really nice if Love can get 413 yards and 3 TDs to have a 4K 30 TD season.

Way too close for comfort. The offense did what needed to be done today short-handed. Love with another solid game and what a difference Jones makes.\

That %&&%^ defense has a bunch of issues not just scheme. Starts with Barry but in my book I would dismiss that whole side of the ball less the D-line coach. Need to heal up and get ready for Vikings week.

Merry Christmas!!!
Agreed with that. The whole staff needs to go and start fresh. Even with backups there are pre season level things getting screwed up on def. Like simple things.

ML talked about defense struggling and saying when that happens the offense needs to pick them up move the ball so D can get a breather and how they did not do that. Sounds like he still won't lame blame on crappy DC and D itself.

Also was asked about the coin toss. Did something happen with coin toss today?

Back