Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Regarding LaFleur, I'm with those that don't care about NFLPA report cards.

Personally, I think players need to respect and follow their coach not like them with warm fuzzies.

I do have issues with him. Sometimes:

• I don't think the Pack is fired up to play
• All to frequently the Pack doesn't play 60 minutes
• Pack players going off the reservation
• Sometimes coaches are making decisions and implementing strategies he seems to disagree with

These are on him. He's got to lock that down.

He appears to have made a lot of moved this off season to shore up those concerns.

Lastly, my personal bitch: Take the damn points. I'll never win this one as long as he's listening to non-ball touching analytic nerds with damaged thumb ligaments from Madden.

All in all, the Pack is moving Forward, and that's what Cheeseheads do

You know what...I could give a rats ass what the NFLPA survey says, frankly, I am sick and damn tired of ML getting crapped on when he took the league's youngest team into the division round of the playoffs, did IT with a QB a bunch of folks were ready to throw to the Wolves and let's not mention the "did he lose the locker room" BS that was even mentioned on this very forum.( No, he didn't quite the contrary)

It's pure unadulterated horse shit, nothing more nothing less. As the late TT used to say....The proof is in the pudding.
Tell us how you really feel, Mark? LOL br) ;)

Sounds like Preston Smith was a straight paycut. Was due $12.4 million and now down to $10 million.

Also seeing that he had $3 million incentives that were kept in contract and added 1 extra million to that.

Per Bill Huber incentives are based on 10, 12, 14 sack season

Last edited:
Never ever buy into those types of surveys, they give them at the end of the season as guys are walking out the door. As mark said Horse$^%&

Actually it sound like the survey was finished in early November - based on what I heard on a podcast so I could be wrong on that. If so, lets remember the crappy month of October the Packers had. Maybe the players just had a bad taste in their mouth about recent events and some of the grades reflected that.

That would help explain the high score for Mike McCarthy. I can't imagine him get an "A" grade after that last game in Dallas.

No matter what, I agree it's all horsepucky.

Yup, look no further than the KC Chiefs. They finished pretty much at the bottom in overall score. If getting a crappy report card means winning a Super Bowl then let's hope the Packers are much worse on the report card next year.
First thing I thought of was the movie Major League

Back