Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

I think in my example over 2024 and 2025 he would make $17 million dollars is fair value average at $8.5 million a year still puts him in the top 10 if not top 5 at RB.

$8.5 Average over 2 years still puts him up there. GB has to be careful and hedge their bets some what after watching Jones deal with injury this year. Lots of RB have had their career's go downhill after 30 as it seems that's when they start to fall off.

$8.5 Average over 2 years still puts him up there. GB has to be careful and hedge their bets some what after watching Jones deal with injury this year. Lots of RB have had their career's go downhill after 30 as it seems that's when they start to fall off.
Being careful probably isn't going to get his name on a contract, but we're just going to have to wait to see what happens.

Part of the reason that the offense sputtered without Jones was they tried to replace him with Dillon who is not a starting caliber RB. Had they been able to replace him with someone better than Dillon the drop off would not have been nearly as bad.

CBS Sports doing each teams worst and best FA signings. For GB the best they had Reggie White. For the worst they had Jimmy Graham. I disagree with Graham. The worst IMO is Joe Johnson. GB got nothing out of him but for 1 injury plauged year.

CBS Sports doing each teams worst and best FA signings. For GB the best they had Reggie White. For the worst they had Jimmy Graham. I disagree with Graham. The worst IMO is Joe Johnson. GB got nothing out of him but for 1 injury plauged year.
Martellus Bennett is up there. Not only did he not do squat, he actively sabotaged the team culture.

A guy that seems to be coming up on a lot of mocks at 25 now for OT is Tyler Guyton.

i thought so too, but they have kinchens ranked one spot higher than barton. 30 and 31.
the mock sims are all goofy. you can’t even pick DeJean with PFFs because they have him ranked 7 overall so he’s never there.

Back